Fresh content is crucial in ensuring your search optimisation campaign is successful. If your content stands out from the rest of the web by being well thought out and compelling, it will help increase your position in the search engine results page.
However, this content needs to be carefully thought out. If it’s well structured and has the right balance of keywords then it will appeal to users and search engines alike. But if it’s too abstract, whilst you may only lose a small percentage of your users, you will critically damage how search engines rank your content. By the same measure, if your content is too keyword-rich then you will annoy your users and damage your reputation with search engines.
A few pointers:
- Your end user is your final customer - make sure you target them!
- Creating strategically relevant content can be a powerful online PR tool and generate great quality, inbound links that build your brand and page rank
- Make sure you are aware what keywords you are targetting when writing the article
- Ensure you take into account keyword proximity, density and word count
- Aim not to repeat yourself
Abraxor offer great copywriting skills that can meet your content requirements. We can write blogs, articles and industry-related text.
Discuss your content requirements with us and let us release your potential online.